20/01/2013

HELLO ADVENTURES


I am so excited! My 2013 goals I made to travel more and to take photography classes have become a reality.In the last couple of weeks I have been given the opportunity to book trips to Barcelona and Sweden and I now have confirmation of a place on a photography course that starts in March!

I feel like this year is going to be one big adventure and even though I have visited Barcelona 5 times in 7 years, every time has been different but the people, food and landmarks are ALWAYS amazing and I honestly can't wait for this trip.


Sweden is somewhere that I have always wanted to visit, I love scandanavian designs and I don't know if that's why but its always held a sort of mysterious air about it for me and even though the highest temperature will be 4degrees I am sooo looking forward to it.

As the photography class is an introductory class for beginners I fully expect to be learning about exposure, lens and focal points (I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about) but as long as I learn how to take pictures of cityscapes and traffic with the long swirly light tracks I'll be happy. 
I've also noticed I have an slight obsession with sunrises and would love some clear recordings of them that I could actually frame instead of the out of focus variations I have on my HTC phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment