01/01/2013

HELLO 2013

Well 2012 is officially over and we are at the start of a brand you new year.
I hope everyone had a fabulous time whatever you got up to.

I spent New Year at a Wedding in Glasgow, this was the first year where I haven't been in a club or a house party for "the Bells" and it was absolutely fantastic. Spending time with friends and family all wishing a single couple love and luck not only for the year but for their future put me in thee best mood.

I love the start of a fresh year, full of reflection of what has been and full of expectation of what might come. I found myself thinking about all the things that happened to me that I would never have guessed I would be doing at the start of the year;
- Visit Dublin
- Drive around the Scottish highlands after 6 years NOT driving
- Survive T in the Park 2012, the most waterlogged and muddy it has ever been... and love it!

- Visit a medium who asked if I was planning a trip to New York (I wasn't)
- Visit New York (3 months later!)

- Bump into friend who I hadn't seen for about 5 years and pick back up where we left off
- Read "The Secret" and for it to have a massive positive influence in changing my outlook on life
  (I'd always thought of myself as a positive person anyway)

- Join a running club (and meet the loveliest bunch of people)

I have already started thinking about all the things I want to achieve and do this year but for now I will simply sit here feeling very lucky and grateful for the opportunities and support I was given to do the ton of stuff in 2012.

Happy New Year!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment