04/02/2014

THREE IS MY MAGIC NUMBER


Have you ever noticed freaky things that keep happening?
For a while now I keep looking at my digital clock when the minute and the hour is the same;
11:11, 13:13, 16:16. I asked around if anyone else noticed this but they said I'm probably looking at the time constantly and that they are the numbers that I remember.

I couldn't find anything on the significance of this and didn't think anything of it until my sister asked me if I ever look at the time at exactly 11:11 everyday?

OMG YES!

She had found some info about this and it turned out it relates to the ideas or decision your thinking about at that moment, if your unsure of trying something new and you look at the time which is 11:11 you should definitely go for it! It's the Universe giving you the thumbs up, also if you look at the time and it's 11:12 its maybe not the right time and you should hold off.

I became slightly obsessed with this new subject, like the "geek" I am and needed to find out more. I looked into the significance of the numbers that regularly popped up. As well as the times, I was having dreams about triplets, making tea for 3 people and important items being delivered on the 11/11/13, and while I write this I suddenly realised that I have become aware of all this in my 33rd year!

Because 1 and 3 were the most common numbers that were appearing I looked into what they represented and was absolutely astounded by what I read.
The number 1 deals with strong will, positivity and pure energy. It reflects new beginnings and purity. The meaning of 1 represents action of both physical and mental, this combined with it's urgency for new beginnings the recurring pattern of one's indicates a time to exert our natural forces, take action and start a new venture. It encourages us that our action will be rewarded.

The number 3 deals with magic, intuition, fecundity (the intellectual productivity of a creative mind) and advantage. It invokes expression, versitility and pure joy of creativity. 3 is also a time identifier representing past, present and future. Consecutive 3's symbolise a need to express yourself creatively or consider your present directional path. 3 can represent promising new adventures and the assurance of co-operation from others who you may require help from. It symbolises reward and success in most undertakings.

This realisation came at a time when I was demotivated with the direction DeesignGeek was going and knew I needed to make changes to be creatively fulfilled if I was going to continue. Seeing a specific number pattern doesn't necessarily give you exact answers but it definitely provides some support when you work out what they symbolise and become aware of what you are thinking at the time they appear.

I put this into action while rebranding DeesignGeek to ensure everything represented the new services, ambitions and values we would be offering and working on. I had my fonts and colour's chosen and I just needed to bring it all together, for some reason I kept coming back to the idea of including a triangle graphic (something that had never featured in any of my marketing material). I couldn't shift the feeling that it should feature in my branding so I researched the significance of triangles and found that it represents the mind, spirit and body. It can also represent a strong foundation or stability  and to the Greeks it is symbolic of a doorway, of balancing thought and emotion which provides a doorway to higher wisdom.
I couldn't believe that one shape could encompass the values I was trying to represent.
Everything that features in my logo symbolises something and I'm so excited to show you it but I will write a seperate post when I finalise my branding as I feel this post is long enough!


Is there anything that you notice that gives you an invisible thumbs up when you need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment