02/01/2014

2014 / JANUARY GOALS



We all start off with good intentions from the 1st of January to change our bad habits but this time instead of setting myself 5 big goals to achieve by the end of the year I've decided to state 10 small monthly goals to work on incorporating into my life this month. 
I find it easier to stay motivated and check in with how I'm doing for 4 weeks at a time rather than 52.

Here are the thoughts and actions I will be working on.

1. Live more boldly
2. Be more compassionate
3. Take more risks
4. Forget my fears and follow my dream
5. Meditate every day
6. Follow a low FODMAP diet
7. Drink 2 litres of water a day
8. Write a daily gratitude list
9. Take part in the 5km Park run every Saturday in Jan
10. Do a 30 day photo challenge.

Have you set yourself nay goals for 2014 or have any tips to make sure you achieve them?
I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment