15/11/2011

EVER GOOGLED YOURSELF?

So here’s a question, “ever Googled yourself?”
Don’t judge me but I did and found a new artist to add to my top fave’s; Stacey Wilson, Philadelphia CA: Artist/Designer/Promoter and Creative Ambassador for Philly 360.
Not much to live up to eh?
The epitome of the quintessential multi tasker and creative juggler from Philadelphia who has created a number of successful projects in categories such as visual arts and graphic design, promotions and events planning. All created in her instantly recognisable graffiti style.
When asked how she finds time to fit all this in her answer was simply “I love what I’m doing so it doesn’t feel like work” When you put it like that!
To find out more about this fabulous multi-tasker check her out on Twitter @FLYGIRRL or read this full interview




No comments:

Post a Comment